At Power2 we aim to provide your small business with high quality accounting and tax advice.
We work with small businesses in Slacks Creek and Caboolture, providing a local office and accountants that are focused on building a relationship. We work with businesses in the burbs, meaning we actually understand your needs as a small business.
We appreciate that modern businesses requires up-to-date, accurate financial information. We can relieve you and your staff of the enormous burden of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal and planning purposes.
Our client managers will navigate complex legislation to ensure your tax and accounting obligations are being met and that you are legally making the most of the system.
- The application of accounting standards
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for company groups
- Financial software requirements in order to achieve the best management reporting data
We offer advice in many areas of taxation, some of which include:
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT), particularly utilising available concessions
- Methods to legally minimise your taxation obligations
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office in relation to payment plans and other matters.
Dedicated Accountant for your small business
Bank Finance Applications
Face Behind The Service
Gary Parsons is our Accounting and Tax expert. If you are wanting to enquire about any of our tax and accounting services, give us a call and ask for Gary.
Our team have the following qualifications: